Cyber Security Expert
The Cyber Security Expert Program will help learners develop a deeper understanding of modern information and system protection technology and methods, comprehensive approaches to protecting your infrastructure, including securing data and information, running risk analysis and mitigation, architecting cloud-based security, achieving compliance and much more through industry-leading certification courses, including ISO 27001, CEH, CHFI, CISM, CCSP and CISSP.
- In 2018, McAfee released a report on the economic impact of cybercrime that estimated the likely annual cost to the global economy was nearly $600 billion which is 0.8% of global GDP, and these numbers are considering that only 5% of the cyber crimes are reported.
- More than 6,000 online criminal marketplaces sell ransomware products and services, offering more than 45,000 different products.
- A cybercriminal group has amassed 1.2 billion username and password combinations and more than 500 million email addresses in last one year.
- IP theft alone accounts for at least 25% of the cost of cyber crime and threatens national security when it involves military technology.
- As per NTT Data Security report, during 2018, there was a 12.5% increase in the number of new vulnerabilities discovered.
- 24% of organisations cite a lack of understanding of their current risk profile as a barrier to deploying better security systems.
- Cryptojacking detections have increased by a staggering 459%.
Vidya Mentors Cyber Security Expert program will make you proficient in Security domain related to Information, Infrastructure, Web resources, Applications and Cloud. You will master the concepts and techniques including InfoSec, Risk Management, Cloud security, Ethical hacking, SOC operations and many more. The shortage of skilled and qualified cybersecurity professionals is one of the biggest issue, the Internet-connected world is facing today.