Data is increasingly shaping the systems that we interact with every day. Whether you’re, searching for something on Google, using Siri, or browsing your Facebook feed, you’re consuming and generating data. We have reached an era where we generate 2.5 Quintillion bytes of it every day. More and more companies are recognizing the importance of Big Data as a source to gain insights and make informed decisions. Vidya Mentors Data Analytics Expert program makes you proficient to define Big Data, uncover hidden patterns, spot opportunities, and create insights for the betterment of a business.
- According to the forecasts of the World Economic Forum, by 2020 data analysts will be in high demand in companies around the world.
- IBM report claims that the annual demand for data scientists, data developers and data engineers will lead to 700,000 new recruitments by 2020.
- As per the report from Indeed, one of the top job sites, showed a 29% increase in demand for data analytics, year over year and a 344% increase since 2013.
- While demand continues to rise sharply, searches by job seekers skilled in data analytics grew at a 14%, suggesting a gap between supply and demand.
- Forrester Research says, demand for data scientists will only grow, as organizations increasingly rely on data-driven insights.
- Big Data Analytics is considered to be the most wanted expertise by 75% Internet of Things (IoT) providers, and over 68% of them are struggling to find employees with relevant expertise.
- In 2020 global estimate calls for 2.7 million job postings for analytics & data science roles.
Indian Analytics Industry is growing rapidly as compared to IT and is contributing 28.8% CAGR.
- By 2020, India will face a demand-supply gap of 2,00,000 data analytics professionals.
Vidya Mentors Data Analytics Expert program is designed to understand cost-effective solutions and improve decision-making power in multiple development areas, including healthcare, manufacturing, education, media, retail, and even real estate. You will have an opportunity to select from a variety of industries that match your skills and interests. You can help brands perform personalized marketing tactics that build customer loyalty.